Microsoft Systems Engineer
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Microsoft Systems Engineer X2
3 month contract - flexible day rates
Do you want to work for one of the biggest financial payment companies in the world? Do you want to work for a company who are a leader in their industry and are growing exceptionally quick?
My client who has become an industry leader are looking for a Microsoft Systems Engineer to join them in Stockholm.
You will bring in your expertise, to administer, enhance and solve incidents within the area of Microsoft core Infrastructure such as Active Directory, PKI, DNS and terminal services
- Administer, enhance and solve incident within the area of Microsoft core Infrastructure sich as Active Directory, PKI, DNS and terminal services
- Shared Sessions Infrastructure service experience (Terminal Services).
- Skills in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Cloud AWS, Azure AD.
- Skills with Scripting and automation toolsets
- Experience with the operation of larger Microsoft environments, on premise and in the cloud
- Familiar with ticketing practices, incident and problem management processes
- Well developed operational and analytical skills, good communication skills
- You can deal with people properly, honestly and respectfully, but you don t hesitate to speak your mind, and to stand your ground
- Monitoring/Performance metrics of systems
Nice to have:
- Able to bring new ideas and also drive these into production systems
- Documentation Skills and Training of others
- Understanding networking/Infrastructure in cloud and on-prem
- Experience with operations in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with VDI
This is an opportunity to join an amazing Company who are known through the world and are truly taking over their industry becoming the number one-go-to Company. They offer some great benefits not to be missed
If interested, please get in touch ASAP on (see below)