Email Surveillance Analyst
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Experis AG
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a E-mail Surveillance Analyst to assess generated surveillance alerts on employee's electronic communication for potential red flags, escalate these red flags according to our global alert disposition workflow, otherwise comment and close alerts as false positives.
This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of get permanent.
- 1-2 years of working experience, university students welcome, some prior Compliance and/or Surveillance experience is of advantage
- Candidate should seek for a repetitive task (alert clearance)
- Candidate should have a good intuition and feeling for potential red flags/misconducts
- Fluent in English and German
- Any other Swiss language, and/or Spanish is an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.