Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by Talencia Consulting
- You take care of the 2nd and 3rd level support
- You are responsible for project implementations of end to end system, storage and backup environments (low level design, installation & configuration), both for on-premise and (multi)-cloud environments
- You ensure the handling of incidents and change requests, handling of problems: analysis and solution, problem definition, analysis and solution for availability of storage, connectivity, performance, ...
- You operationally and proactively manage customer environments remotely or at the customer site
- You define and document the configurations
- NetApp NCIE certification.
- Knowledge of other storage vendors (HPE, ...) is an added value
- Good knowledge of Client & Server operating systems (MS Windows Server and Active Directory)
- Good knowledge of VMWare and MS Hyper-V virtualization systems
- Good knowledge of backup systems
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols
- Helicopter view and understanding of the relationships between storage systems and operating systems
- Good.nix knowledge
- Experience with Scripting & automation systems
- Good knowledge of MS Azure, knowledge of AWS, Google is an added value
- Knowledge of ITIL, Prince 2, ... is an added value
- The necessary soft-skills such as teamplayer, structured working, thorough administrative follow-up during projects and support tasks and the willingness to share knowledge are of course required
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€550 - €560 Daily
£700 - £800 Daily