Surveillance Analyst German
Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Surveillance Analyst (German)
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Taking responsibility for alert clearance
- Assessing generated surveillance alerts on employee's electronic communication for potential red flags
- Escalating red flags according to the global alert disposition workflow
- Commenting and closing alerts if presented as false positives
- 1+ yeas of work experience in Compliance or Surveillance
- Capable of performing a repetitive task such as alert clearance
- Good comprehension for potential red flags or misconducts
- Fluent English and German, verbally and written; further Swiss languages or Spanish are a plus
Your soft skills:
- Good intuition
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.