Cloud Solutions Architect (AWS)
Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Our client is a highly regarded International Financial Services Company based in the centre of Dublin. Following continued growth and Acquisitions our client now have an immediate requirement for an Architect with experience of cloud solutions .
- Take a leading role in the design and implementation of the overall solution strategy
- Define the requirements for all internal and external (Outsourced) service providers
- Communicate the solution model to all stakeholders and solution team members
- Ensure appropriate management sign off at required stages (CIO, CTO, COO)
- Work closely with the transition project management team to align the solution plan with the overall transition plan
- Manage all solution related assumptions, issues, and risks and ensures that these are cascaded to the project management team
- Ensure that the solution allows for scalability and takes into account for future growth and expansion plans
- Co-ordinate input from resources, suppliers and contractors
- Manage all dependencies with other work steams (HR, Legal, Compliance etc)
- Provide solution deliverables within specified time, budget and quality.
- Experience in implementing cloud solutions:
Cloud Solutions (preferably AWS)
Also experience of other cloud solutions (AZURE)
- AWS knowledge and certifications
- VMware Cloud Experience
- Containers Experience (EKS/ECS/Kubernetes)
Knowledge of networking and security components
Back Office remote monitoring and management support solutions.
What experience will you have:
- A third level qualification in IT or relevant experience
- Professional ICT accreditations - TOGAF
- Strong communications skills
- Good team member with good communication skills at all levels of seniority.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
architect cloud AWS
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£90.4k - £108k Annual
£27.1k - £35.5k Annual
£23.6k - £23.6k Annual