Oracle Solution Owner
Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by Project People
We are looking for an Oracle Solution Owner to act as the technical owner for our customers' end-to-end solution and in particular Oracle eBusiness Suite to ensure their fast-moving business runs smoothly and efficiently. Your role will involve both strategic and operational elements, keeping the business running smoothly and proposing initiatives for improvement and transformation.
You will be part of a dynamic and supportive team driven by customer success and our commitment to delivery. We look forward to welcoming you into the team where you will have the space to thrive and demonstrate your skills. You will be supported by our large experienced team and our deep partnership with Oracle - we are one of their largest partners.
With technology always evolving, we will also support your development, particularly in the area of Oracle Cloud. We would like you to be part of our team taking customers on their cloud journey in coming years. Our Oracle solutions underpin this vision - for Irish, European and Global customers in all industries.
Skills and experience:
- Subject-matter expert in Oracle eBusiness Suite with related designs, integrations, development and changes.
- Identification of value-add initiatives and efficiency improvements.
- Experience in owning Incidents (P1, P2) and Problems through to resolution against customer Service Level Agreements.
- Creating Root Cause Analysis reports
- Govern technical standards and provide quality assurance for eg coding and delivery.
- Own disaster recovery testing and business continuity planning.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.