Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Providing SOC Tier 1/2 analysis work
- Handling alerts as well as triaging cases and incidents within the cyber security operations team
- Processing incident cases and running investigations
- Working with ticketing tools to manage the security alerts
- 3+ years of experience in security operations as well as in 1st and 2nd level support
- Expertise in log analysis and digital forensics with practice in case and alerts investigation
- Sound knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP, DNS, LDAP and FTP
- Competency in networking including Firewalls, NGFW, IPS/IDS and packet captures
- Familiarity with SIEM, ideally with IBM QRadar and Azure Sentinel
- Fluent English, verbally and written
Your soft skills:
- Proactive and self-motivated personality
- Very good communication skills
- Quick learner
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.