Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a CyberArk Engineer. This engineer will help design and stand up a new CyberArk environment. They will need experience with the following CyberArk technologies: Privileged Access Manager, Vendor Privileged Access Manager, Cloud Entitlements Manager, Endpoint Privilege Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, and Privileged Cloud.
- Manages the end-to-end CyberArk environment/application from maintenance to administration
- Responsible for the implementation and management of CyberArk and other Privileged Management solutions.
- Has familiarity working with most CyberArk products, including but not limited to: Privileged Access Manager, Vendor Privileged Access Manager, Cloud Entitlements Manager, Endpoint Privilege Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, and Privileged Cloud.
- Identifies and leads privileged access management improvements and projects to improve our overall security posture
- Manages all privileged credentials across a hybrid environment
- Works collaboratively across the business to define and create CyberArk policies, platforms, safes
- Responsible for utilizing KPI's and metrics to report out on CyberArk system health
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with implementing and managing CyberArk environments
- 3+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer/server platforms.
- Experience in designing and standing up a new CyberArk environment or migration to a new environment.
- Experience supporting a distributed hybrid cloud/on-premises environment
- Understanding and experience operating within the NIST Security Framework
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
- One or more of the following CyberArk certifications are desired but not required: Defender, Sentry, or Guardian
- Certification in one or more of the following areas is desired but not required: Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)