Security Engineer (Linux/Unix & Windows OS/WAF - WAAP, Reverse proxy)
Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35 for UK applicants!
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix & Windows OS.
- Good knowledge of the 7 layers of the OSI model.
- Very good knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, and authentication technologies.
- Very good knowledge of Web application protection: WAF - WAAP, Reverse Proxy,
- Be a geek in one specific technical domain - can be outside of the ones mentioned here above.
- Development: Java, C++, Python.
- Agile, Scrum, Devops knowledges is an asset
- Imperva and PKI knowledges are an asset
- Kubernetees/Openshift/Automation/Ansible/Network/IDP technologies (SAML, OpenID. Ping identity, Okta, Nexus access gateway) are an asset for the future project of the team
- Language: English
- Install & Support security products.
- Participate in project related to security and business on the roadmap.
- Resolve incidents related to security products and solution in place.
- Participate in the automation process and continuous improvement process.
- Participate in the Watch Duty role. (24/7/365) To face the ever evolving threats we are evolving and expanding the Global Cyber Security team.
- Participate to the transformation of the team to Agile.