UX Designer (m/w/d)
Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by ITech Consult
UX Designer (m/w/d) - Research/Design Systems/Analyse/English
For our client Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a UX Designer (m/w/d).
At CXSD you will join an international group of designers to bring the voice of customers to the core of Roche Diagnostics decisions by designing and enabling a seamless experience across our portfolio of products and services.
You'll be part of building design maturity for Roche with peers who are passionate, energetic and caring in a connected, multicultural, highly motivated team.
The perfect candidate:
As a UX Designer you will be contributing to the User and Customer Experience to create the best lab equipment and solutions possible, getting diagnoses to doctors and patients with speed and accuracy. These diagnostics machines and solutions are used for testing COVID, cancer, genetic disorders and more.
Areas of responsibility:
- Be the voice of Roche users, customers and patients in every product conversation
- Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs (eg user interviews, desk research, surveys) and create user and customer journeys.
- Participate in (virtual) workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
- Translate user research and business requirements into user and customer journeys, state of the art user flows and design ideas.
- Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
- Apply with method style and components from the Roche Design System and contribute to its evolution.
- Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
- Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders, CXSD department and document the design activities following Roche internal regulatory process.
- Contribute to CXSD activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization.
- Min. Bachelor in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication, social or technical science or similar
- Strong vertical in how to research user behavior, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
- Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction and visual design
- Min. 2-5 years of experience in the successful application of Design Systems, especially in digital products/solutions in multiple projects and products
- Experienced in planning, organizing (incl. interfacing with recruiting agencies), executing and analysing formative usability studies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Proven ability to plan, organize, moderate and analyze (virtual) workshops and co-design sessions with customers and stakeholders
- Contributed to several products or services that have come to market (with ownership of key deliverables).
- Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development (Leadership skills)
- Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in a design agency is a plus
Reference no: 920894SKN
Role: UX Designer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 03.01.2022
Duration: 6 months contract with extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.