IT Systems Administrator
Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by CV-Library
We need a Systems Administrator you will assist in providing a comprehensive systems support function for the company’s HQ and European offices.
The goal is to maintain the highest level of system & operational efficiency possible.
* Good understanding of user workstation technology, printing, computer networks & user support.
* Experience with physical and virtual servers, and backup / restore solutions.
* Previous experience with SQL database basic administration.
* Ability to investigate problems to a successful resolution.
* Adaptability and flexibility with a willingness to change priorities at a moment’s notice.
* Ability to stay calm and respond positively under pressure.
* Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and vendor partners.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Self-driven fast learner on new systems and technology.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar field preferred.
* Detailed knowledge of servers and LAN and WAN infrastructure.
* Database and ERP knowledge, to support data analysis.
* Market leading Pension Scheme with Employer Contribution rates of up to 11% of pensionable salary.
* 25 days holiday per year, with additional days to reward long service.
* Long-Term Disability Insurance, Coverage which pays 75% of pensionable salary in the case of long-term illness.
* We have many examples of where we have supported employees to study and gain skills and qualifications to support them in their career.
* Vodafone Advantage discounts offering 20% off your bill.
* Personal Growth We like to have open discussions about people’s strengths and aspirations to match them with the opportunities we have in the organization.
* Career Development.
* Management Development.
* Development programs offer support to
* professional employees preparing them
* for a career in management.
* Life Assurance Offering up to 6 x pensionable salary.
* International Opportunities
To apply email cv to lee evans ppronline
To find out more call
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £70k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual