Posted on Nov 24, 2021 by CV-Library
Contract: Full-time and Permanent
Start date: Immediate
We are excited to announce that we are on the lookout for a passionate and knowledgeable Account Manager to join the team. A rapidly-growing and award-winning digital marketing agency based in Knutsford.
You will be working as part of a thriving team, acting as a vital link between clients. You will work on all aspects of marketing, online and offline communications and branding for a range of accounts across many different industries. You will be commercially aware and experienced in maximising relationships with existing clients.
We are looking for someone who is both strategic and creative, a fantastic communicator, full of energy and ideas and used to working in a deadline-driven environment. The perfect candidate should be passionate about all things creative, marketing, digital and agency related.
Good banter and the willingness to laugh (often at rubbish jokes) are desirable traits but not essential.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an Account Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career. You will be provided with professional and personal development as well as an exciting and rewarding career path within a progressive agency, among other core company benefits.
● Client management - liaising with clients on a daily basis, forging strong and long-lasting relationships acting as the first point of contact for the client
● Growing client accounts financially by exploring new opportunities and solving problems
● Managing and delivering proposals for existing and potential new business clients
● You will have a close eye on project budgets, profitability and client satisfaction
● Planning - ensuring that work is being delivered on time, on budget and on brief
● Project management - managing numerous projects at one time as well as controlling the workflow of projects
● Creative & Digital - being able to work with an internal teams, forming opinions on creative & digital options and providing feedback
● Think proactively on behalf of the client, considering new marketing initiatives
● Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the clients' business and the sector in which they operate
● Developing best practice and setting high standards
● Superb communication skills - written and verbal
● A friendly, confident and client-focused nature
● Excellent organisational skills
● Understanding of the fundamentals of integrated marketing
● Understanding of digital marketing practices including Social Media, SEO, PPC, email campaigns and reporting tools
● First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload
● Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
● Knowledge of Google Analytics and digital reporting for client projects is desirable
● While this is not a technical role, some understanding/experience of web development would be a great advantage
● Experience of agency processes and systems
● Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject
● At least 3 years' experience within an Account Management role
● Mac literate with experience of Microsoft Office, as well as the Mac equivalents
Reasons To Join Us!
● A relaxed and fun, yet professional working environment
● A generous salary with many opportunities for growth and personal development/progression
● Opportunity to work on a wide range of clients/accounts from any type of industry
● Freedom to work on different types of campaigns with complete autonomy
● Access to the latest tools, technology and equipment
● Opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and events
● Encouragement to attend training courses, both offline and online
● Regular reviews with management
● Regular team nights/days out
● Inhouse incentives and rewards
Sound like you? Apply now by clicking below and sending us your CV
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32k - £42k Annual
£22k - £38k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual