Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by CV-Library
Ideally you will either have previous recruitment experience, or previous sales experience and be driven, a quick learner, hardworking and resilient, as these traits will enable a Recruitment Consultant to quickly build a successful patch and grow their earnings.
Some of the features that a Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
* An Outstanding Commission Scheme – You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
* Highly Competitive Basic Salaries – Commensurate with experience.
* A Structured Career Development Pathway – To Team Manager or Principal level.
* A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 21 years.
* Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
* Free Car Parking
* Pension & Healthcare – After a short qualifying period.
* An Excellent Working Environment – This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
* Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are a driven individual, ideally with some sales experience, and would like to be become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £30k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£20k - £50k Annual
£28k - £75k Annual
£28k - £75k Annual
£9 - £10 Hourly
£18k - £20k Annual
£21k - £40k Annual
£40k - £75k Annual
£20k - £29k Annual