Information Security Analyst
Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by CV-Library
Information Security Engineer
Salary: £59,000 - 65,500 DOE basic plus benefits
Business Entity: Sales & Marketing
Brand/Department: IT Services
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands? We represent many of the biggest names on the market with clients including but not limited to Nestle, Heineken, Beiersdorf, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, and Kraft Heinz.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Information Security Engineer to join our well established and industry leading team.
Reporting to the Enterprise Security team, the Information Security Engineer is responsible for the IT Security functions within Europe including ownership of technical and non-technical security initiatives within our European group of companies. The Information Security Engineer will also work closely with the European Senior leadership team and the Enterprise IT Security team, based in Jacksonville, Florida. The Information Security Engineer will also support data protection / privacy functions taking support and direction from internal and external parties to appropriately respond to Security incidents.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Plan and design security systems by evaluating network and security requirements and configuring and managing systems such as virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security network devices while adhering to industry standards.
* Investigate and troubleshoot security-related issues throughout infrastructure and application environments; provide Tier III/other support to customer-base.
* Management and communication of company obligations / regulatory changes to appropriate stakeholders.
* Management of GDPR compliance, to include: periodic supplier reviews, due diligence, data mapping / Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA), policy drafting.
* Perform vulnerability scans, troubleshooting, fix scan issues, and provide recommendations to System Administrators and Network teams.
* Ensure that projects, programs, and other IT activities are implemented with proper consideration given current security concerns.
* Determine security requirements by evaluating strategies and requirements, researching information security standards, conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, and studying architecture / platforms.
* Provide on-going analysis of existing security solutions for effectiveness and efficiency and develop strategies to improve and enhance the solutions.
* Other ad-hoc duties
* Degree educated in IT, Security, or a related discipline
* Proven experience of GDPR compliance processes
* Ability to administrate and maintain a broad set of security tools and capabilities
* Proven understanding of Microsoft infrastructure operating principles
* Strong presentation skills, with the ability to articulate the business case for information security solutions, and to effectively convey complex and detailed technical information in a clear, concise manner
* Ability to scope and design new network / security infrastructure
* Working knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27002 and SANS Critical Controls. Knowledge and experience with UNIX, Windows, and Network Security.
* Understanding of SIEM, IDS, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, and Mobile Device Management.
* Strong communication skills, time management, and analysis/comprehension
* Experience within sales / FMCG (desirable)
We’re a fun, people-centric, performance focused team, who are passionate about what we do. We work hard, and we celebrate success together – with you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£0 - £1 Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£0 - £1 Annual
£29k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual