Senior Cyber IAM Architecture Risk Manager/REMOTE
Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Permanent Remote role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Cyber IAM Architecture Risk Manager. Candidate will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of enterprise information security solutions (such as IAM, Clous, IAM, authentication and authorization, public key infrastructure, data loss prevention, and security event information management) to address the current and emerging security needs of the business. This role requires the solution of complex enterprise-scale information security problems. The role will design and develop new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners, and vendors. The person in this role will contribute to the execution of strategic information security architecture to enable effective business operations, manage enterprise risk, and address business or regulatory issues.
- Contributes to a team that ensures the security of enterprise data and systems by developing enterprise information security solutions.
- Creates and updates a view of IT assets, related attack surfaces, and threat actors to illustrate the flow of data and associated security threats.
- Researches, designs, and develops new enterprise technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners, and vendors.
- Serves as a security expert in one or more of application development, database design, network, and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks and contributes to the development and maintenance of information security architecture.
- Engages with security specialists and other functional area architects to ensure adequate enterprise security solutions are in place to sufficiently mitigate identified risks, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Serves as a cybersecurity subject matter expert, assessing the business impact of cybersecurity risks to the enterprise and identifying options and recommendations for mitigating those risks.
- Serves as an expert in one or more of platform, application, storage, network, virtualization, cloud and mobile security best practices.
- This list is not all-inclusive and you are expected to perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- A working understanding of architecture-level information security and appropriate use enforcement technology solutions including advanced malware detection/prevention, mobile device virtualization/MDM, cloud security management, structured and unstructured database encryption, mobile application and remote API security, fine-grained application authorization and access control, security event visualization, big data user and entity behavior analytics, active adversary deception, and others.
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary security theory and application (including vulnerabilities, exploitation techniques and attack vectors).
- Strong understanding of systems development life cycle.
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP.
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, CEH).
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards relevant to the US Healthcare industry.