Senior Solution Architect
Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by Source Technology
Senior Solution Architect - Zurich
Our client is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 employees with inspiring careers from day one. We think creatively and lead with passion and honesty, above all our people are the source of our success. They value collaboration, work in partnership with their customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, they're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and consulting challenges and driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful
global engineering company?
If so, then our client is looking for several cross-domain hands-on Senior Solution Architects to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in Zurich.
These are great opportunities to work with their senior strategic technical leaders, our European Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapidly developing technology landscape.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationships, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and an increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in open discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
Within this unit we are:
- Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions.
- Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy.
- Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
- Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability.
- Creating and presenting Proofs-of-Concept whenever required.
- Creating and presenting Architecture proposals.
- Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams.
- Carrying out technical audits and design reviews.
- Evaluating new technologies, monitoring hardware and software trends.
- Participating in internal and external conferences.
- Proven experience acting as a hands-on Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering
- Experience in a business domain acting as an SME to link technology with business value
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud eco-systems like Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP,
- Hands-on applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, Serverless, and Decentralized Systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in Machine Learning is an advantage
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across their global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per company relocation policies
- Strong Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation review