Delivery Manager - Financial Services/Banking
Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
Methods require a Delivery Manager on a contract basis for a client in financial services/banking.
Day rate: INSIDE IR35
3 - 6 month contract
Necessary experience or qualifications:
- Accomplished at creating and managing delivery plans and schedules across multiple streams of work, in order to achieve business outcomes.
- Practical working knowledge of Agile delivery methods and techniques.
- An excellent communicator with the gravitas to operate at all levels.
- A pragmatic individual with a good balance of delivery focus and strategic thinking.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities in a complex and diverse environment.
- Excellent people and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly and concisely document plans and deliverables.
- Experience working in Financial Services/Regulated environments.
- Own the service excellence roadmap cross platform - ensuring that development managers are coordinated and on track.
- Support and facilitate the service excellence steering committee, ensuing senior stakeholders are kept up to date and key decisions are facilitated.
- Help guide the prioritization work across the platform.
- Coordinate the management of delivery risks and issues across service excellence platforms.
- Facilitate and champion stakeholder engagement in collaboration with the Service Excellence Platforms Manager.
- Help to facilitate and drive an agile development methodology focusing on continuous delivery to the business.
- Understand questions, comments, concerns from the business - translate these into actions for the team.
- Develop a communication strategy for service excellence platforms to ensure stakeholder at all levels are informed.
- Work closely with other projects/project managers in the business change function to ensure dependencies are identified and effectively managed.
- Present confidently to governance forums and stakeholder groups to build support for your projects and the wider program.
- Monitor and communicate sprint progress, update team RAID logs, produce metrics and track progress of sprints