Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Location: Zurich, Switzerland Sector: Telecommunication
- Gathering relevant user insights, envisioning new solutions and validating the success of existing digital touchpoints
- Creating state-of-the-art user interfaces, from lo-FI mock-ups and prototypes to detailed design specifications
- Presenting solutions and leading discussions with colleagues and stakeholders, guaranteeing a deliverance based on the user centred design approach
- 5+ years of work experience in digital, agile teams at a large size company or at an agency
- Expertise with Figma or a comparable designing tool - Adobe XD or Sketch
- Bachelor or Master degree in Interaction Design, Visual Design, Human Computer Interaction or any other comparable education
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills
Your soft skills:
- Attention to detail and assuring the quality of implementation
- An entrepreneurial mindset, being self-organsied with hands-on attitude and supportive attitude
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.