Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by Recruit 121 Limited
Are you a pragmatic and delivery-focused person with a passion for helping teams deliver great software products, organisation change or service change?
Do you love having the flexibility to apply the right approach to the problem at hand?
Do you want to work for an organisation filled with great people, where your expertise, experience and ideas are valued and encouraged?
If you are then Recruit 121 are working with a client looking for a number of Delivery Managers for roles in Cardiff and Swansea
About the Role
Our Delivery Managers get involved in engagements such as:
- Helping a team deliver a cutting-edge digital identity solution, combining cloud technology and Agile delivery methods to produce best of breed services and products.
- Working with a client to help them deliver vital changes to Legacy platforms and transforming their engineering practices to a modern Agile framework.
- Championing good practice within an established team to support their ongoing improvement.
- Leading a Discovery phase with service and product designers to help a client define what their customers really need.
- Delivering a secure cloud platform that enables clients to stand up new environments in weeks instead of months.
Our Delivery Management capability is home to a diverse group of individuals.
- Delivery focussed - driven to deliver the optimum outcomes for our clients
- Experienced in agile software delivery - we have DMs with 2 years to 20+ years all with a good understanding of software development practices such as CI/CD, BDD/TDD
- Cloud-savvy - do you have at least a basic understanding of Cloud Infrastructure, development practices, cloud services?
- Flexible - we believe in doing what is necessary to get the job done, which can mean longer hours and travel
- Resilient - no two days are the same as we meet the many and varied demands of our clients
- A self-starter - we will provide a support network to help you to achieve success but we don't expect to be holding hands
- Motivated to continuously improve - The companies culture places an emphasis on continuous improvement in all that we do, we test, learn and improve
- A strong Communicator - can you talk to technical engineers and senior client stakeholders?
- A Problem Solver - do you take control of problems and find good, efficient solutions to them?
- Commercially savvy - budgets can vary considerably but do you have solid financial management skills?
- A team leader - you know how to build cohesive teams and maximise their potential while supporting their well-being
- Able to influence - you will be expected to negotiate and influence our clients in order to achieve a project outcome
- A Thought Leader - are you happy to contribute to the advancement of the overall Delivery Management capability?
If you're looking for your next move into an award-winning consultancy where no two days or engagements will be the same, we'd love to hear from you!
Some of the Perks
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working - you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives - we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance - you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back - the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts - we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme
Salary is very much DOE but starts at £50 - £75k
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £85k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£575 - £590 Daily
£60k - £80k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£60k - £70k Annual
£450 - £500 Daily
£30k - £45k Annual
£450 - £500 Daily