Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
- Managing BI Data assets during the integration of two companies with two databases
- Monitoring, maintaining and helping to decommission and renovate data assets
- Assisting processes used for AI and ML domain including training statistical models as well as supporting campaign activities
- Designing and developing new data assets while overseeing of third party deliveries
- Ensuring a smooth transition to internal employees starting
- 5+ years of work experience in building and maintaining multifaceted data assets used in BI organisation
- Strong SQL skills with focus on data assets to be maintained or on a Oracle database
- Outstanding skills and knowledge in data management with proficiency in monitoring and managing quality of data assets
- Familiarity with navigating complex SQL logic and database processes under little guidance
- Capability to infer and manage object dependencies and being able to summarise and explain findings to non-technical audiences
- Expertise in gathering and structuring business requirements as well as translating them into technical implementation
- Fluent English written and verbally, German is a plus
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.