Scientific Software Developer
Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by Riskaware
Candidates should have a proactive attitude and a willingness to learn and develop within the company under the mentorship of experienced industry professionals.
To have at least 2 years' experience
- University Honours, MSc or Phd Degree in a mathematical, scientific or engineering discipline
- Knowledge and skills in one or more significant technical or scientific disciplines
- Good at technical problem solving
- Knowledge of system modelling techniques.
- Awareness of the software development lifecycle
- Effective time management
- University Job Boards,
- Company Website
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking technical responsibility for specific aspects of the software system being development under the supervision of a Technical Lead
- Undertaking all work in accordance with agreed technical and quality standards and using appropriate methods and tools
- Documenting all work in accordance with agreed standards
- Contributing during technical meetings and assisting in the presentation of issues and solutions
- Working co-operatively with others to achieve project goals
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.