Windchill SIM techno functional consultant-6months-London
Posted on Nov 23, 2021 by Kirtana Consulting
Kirtana consulting is looking for Windchill SIM techno functional consultant for 6months rolling contract in London.
In the role of a Lead Consultant, you will be supporting the business and application development teams by:
- As a Windchill SIM techno-Functional Consultant, you create a strong and reliable partnership with the client organization and having exceptional interpersonal skills, will be working on client projects involving SLM implementation in their organization.
- You would need to understand the business drivers and the identify areas which would benefit most from the implementation in an E2E implementation.
- You will be required to identify and document current processes, analyse them and suggest a future state and have a buy in from the end user community.
- Conduct Workshops to gather user requirements and functionalists, generate the functional specification and other project artifacts, and document.
- Work with the Solution Architect/Project Leads in an onshore-offshore model, to define and drive validation strategies. Example: user acceptance testing and post-implementation validation.
- Excellent understanding of Structured Content Management modules like SIM, InService, Arbortext Editor and Arbortext publishing
- Experience in Business and System administration and sound Knowledge of SIM architecture, data model and functional knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required.
- At least 8 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Ability to talk business and technical language
- Expert level knowledge of Windchill Change/Configuration Management, SIM, Arbortext.
- Hands-on knowledge of Engineering BOM,Manufacturing BOM and Service BOM
- Worked on E2E Windchill implementation project.
- Agile Knowledge and experience of working in scrum team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of SIM, Upstream and Downstream integration and Windchill PDMLink
- Experience working with multinational companies and co-ordinating or co-operating among geographically distributed global teams.
- Fluent in English, stress resistant and team player
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile.
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills