Posted on Nov 22, 2021 by CV-Library
* Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
* Circa £30,000 per annum
* Fixed term contract (3 - 6 months)
* Day Shift – 8am to 5pm
* Immediate start required
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor / Warehouse Manager to join a leading global manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all material handling matters including warehousing, distribution and disposal.
* Drive health and safety improvements
* Manage a team of material handling staff
* Plan and monitor material movement
* Plan equipment, material and staffing requirements
* Perform inventory management
* Monitor inventory status
* Generate reports on shortages
* Implement health and safety improvements
* Promote 5S culture
Key Areas required:
* Knowledge of 5S methodology is desirable
* Work on your own initiative with a clear focus on quality
* Good IT skills and flexible with new systems
* FLT Counterbalance License is desirable
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar position within the manufacturing sector - willing to be hands on and flexible to work to the needs of the business.
For further details on this excellent opportunity to join a leading global employer, please apply with your CV via the apply button
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£34k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£450k - £450k Annual