CyberArk Engineer/Architect (REMOTE)
Posted on Nov 21, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Looking for a CyberArk Engineer that can design and stand up a new CyberArk environment. Privileged access manager Vender privileged access manager Cloud Entitlements Manager End Point Privilege Manager Privileged Session Manager Privileged Threat Analytics and Cloud Hybrid Cloud Ion premises designing and standings up a new Cyber Ark environment
- Responsible for the implementation and management of CyberArk and other Privileged Management solutions.
- Has familiarity working with most CyberArk products, including but not limited to: Privileged Access Manager, Vendor Privileged Access Manager, Cloud Entitlements Manager, Endpoint Privilege Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, and Privileged Cloud.
- Identifies and leads privileged access management improvements and projects to improve our overall security posture
- Manages the end-to-end CyberArk environment/application from maintenance to administration
- Manages all privileged credentials across a hybrid environment
- Works collaboratively across the business to define and create CyberArk policies, platforms, safes
- Responsible for utilizing KPI's and metrics to report out on CyberArk system health
- Actively protects the integrity and confidentiality of our information assets while enabling business functionality in all systems and environments by supporting applicable security solutions
- Supports departmental and corporate goals by meeting key performance indicators and defined metrics
- Supports and follows Change Management processes and procedures
- Serves as a technical escalation resource to less experienced team members
- Participates in and supports Compliance processes, providing leadership and support to Analysts.
- Recommends and implements new functionality to enhance compliance processes while ensuring compliance controls are followed and effective.
- Responsible for 24x7x365 on-call escalation rotational support
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with implementing and managing CyberArk environments
- 3+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer/server platforms.
- Experience in designing and standing up a new CyberArk environment or migration to a new environment.
- Experience supporting a distributed hybrid cloud/on-premises environment
- Understanding and experience operating within the NIST Security Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
- One or more of the following CyberArk certifications are desired but not required: Defender, Sentry, or Guardian
- Certification in one or more of the following areas is desired but not required: Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)