Senior C# Developer
Posted on Nov 21, 2021 by Experis AG
SENIOR C# Developer
For our client, Switzerland's leading Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Senior C# Developer with hands on experience working in Agile teams. This is initially a 12-month contract, with extension possibility, based in Zug, Switzerland.
- Start date: 03.01.2022
- Latest start date: 01.02.2022
- End date: One year contract
- Extension: possible, commitment 1.5 years
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: yes with 10% on-site during corona, later 70% on site/No remote workers
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implement a software design being align with system architecture, guidelines and software engineering best practices
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against specification.
- Participate in all phases of software development from development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Review and analyze your source code with a peer as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- 5+ years of experience as a C# software engineer with hands-on experience in working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all these C#/.Net Framework/.NET Standard/.NET Core not only developing also full understanding in testing/coding
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Bachelor degree in IT (eg Computer Science), Engineering or equivalent fields
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
Nice to Haves:
- German spoken and written
- Experience in a highly regulated environments, preferred pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with SAFe is a plus
- An active participant in Software Communities
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar.