Posted on Nov 21, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you an experienced Azure Administrator or Engineer? Is working in a DevOps team your desire? Do you want to work on continuous improvement and automation by Scripting? In this position you'll will assist with the management, support of our Azure Infrastructure. Your focus is on continuous improvement and automation, using state of the art Scripting languages and tooling. Working in a DevOps team is nothing new for you anymore.
You'll play an important role in:
- Implementing, configuring, and maintaining various Azure SaaS Cloud Services.
- Deploying and maintaining Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud.
- Optimize Azure build outs for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc).
- Recommend, develop, plan, manage, implement, and fully document IT projects.
- Identify improvements to IT documentation, network maps, processes/procedures, and tickets.
- Manage and respond to inquiries and maintain all tickets.
The recipe for success:
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies, Azure infrastructure administration and M365 administration.
- Experience in configuring Azure Policies and Privilege Identity Management
- In depth knowledge with Standard cloud security tooling such as Azure Security Center, Security Hub and Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS)
- Experience on creating technical administration documentation
- Hand's on proven experience in managing and administrating Azure infrastructure
- Hand's on proven experience in setting up an Azure data warehouse infrastructure (azure synapse analytics).
- Gained a Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification and it is current.
Our client believes in a future where your journey towards health and wellbeing becomes a trusted and truly personal experience. With decades of industry experience and research, we are setting a new course for a personalised approach to the client's health and wellbeing. Together with an individually tailored supplements program, they are on a mission to help you make better decisions about your health and become the go-to place for personalised, honest,
Does this sound like a company you'd like to work for? Contact me now for more information!
Marc van der Eijk - (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.