SAP S4 HANA FI, CO Consultant
Posted on Nov 21, 2021 by eurpeople Recruitment Ltd
SAP S4 HANA FI, CO Consultant:
The Consultant is required to perform work as assigned and must possess expertise in FI/CO as well as knowledge with SAP implementation methodologies. You will be required to configure systems to demo solutions to Business so as to ensure to business sign off for the BPDs.
Good system knowledge of S4 Functionalities is required, especially within the areas of:
- Material Ledger
- Profitability Analysis
- Accounts Receivables, including - Credit Management, Collection Management and Dispute Management.
- Proficiency in SAP FI/CO modules of SAP (within standard ERP or IS-Retail)
- Ability to work in teams - interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to articulate ideas and opinions to all stakeholders
- Be result-oriented, with an ability to lead and work in teams - interpersonal skills are essential
- Leadership capabilities, result orientation, conceptual thinking, and innovative mindset
- Ability and willingness to take on new initiatives/technologies
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills with customers and internal project teams and management
- Strong customer service orientation
- Candidates MUST speak fluent English
Dependant on official GOVT COVID guidlines, candidates may be required on occassion to travel to work onsite at the customer close to Amsterdam. In addition to onsite work, there will be opportunities to work remotely too.
The customer WILL NOT consider candidate(s) who DO NOT possess a relevant passport that allows them to immediately travel to the project location. Candidates who require visas, work permits or sponsorship need not apply.
eurpeople is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
eurpeople is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
For more information please send your CV providing your contact details and a representative of eurpeople will contact you. Alternatively please call eurpeople on the telephone number provided.