Full Stack Developer
Posted on Nov 21, 2021 by Lifecycle Resources Ltd
Full Stack Developer required to work on a high profile programme of new systems development. The role provides full involvement in the delivery cycle: including understanding and gathering business requirements, System design, solution development, UAT, training and documentation.
Key skills required:
- Good business facing skills, working with stakeholders and users to deliver and maintain robust solutions
- Experience of end to end application delivery
- In depth understanding of security models
- Providing advice and guidance regarding project approach and appropriate technologies
- Design capabilities using OO techniques, perhaps from working in a DDD environment
- General technology problem solving skills to a high level Understanding of solution and data architecture, information management and reporting requirements.
- Prior experience in a trading environment is advantageous
In addition to a competitive base salary this very well established company offer a generous bonus and benefits scheme.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £38k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45.5k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual