Posted on Nov 21, 2021 by Endeavour Recruitment
Excellent contract opportunity for a Solution Architect to join a leading client based in Amsterdam.
- Relevant professional qualifications (eg ISTQB Certified Advanced or Expert Tester) are desirable.
- Expertise in configuring tools available in the Agency to test performance of the Agency's production systems in a streamlined and effective manner.
- Expertise in the technologies in use in the Agency to be able to assure testing (eg Documentum).
- Expertise to troubleshoot performance issues and advise on potential areas of root cause.
- Writing scripts using VUgen and TruClient.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
- Designing, planning and executing different types of performance tests including load, stress and endurance.
- Analysing, troubleshooting and reporting on the different types of performance tests as well as for the overall conclusion of the performance test cycle.
- Liaising with the operational team for performance tuning and proposing possible enhancements.
Role specific skills, competencies & responsibilities:
- Design and definition of the test approach and appropriate tooling and ensuring its successful implementation.
- Identification and definition of the required approach.
- Monitoring of detailed testing progress and results in each test cycle.
- Evaluation of the overall quality experienced as a result of testing activities.
- Identification of the appropriate techniques, tools and guidelines to implement the required tests; provision of guidance on the corresponding resource requirements for the test effort.
- Creation of the verification and validation plan; creation of the test plan (including estimating and resource scheduling); and creation of the test scripts based on test design techniques.
- Identification and preparation of test data; implementation of tests; automation of tests; execution of tests; management of issue workflow; analysis of test failure; preparation of test reports; preparation of validation reports.
- Assist in identifying suitable test resource requirements.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€70k - €90k Annual
€110k - €110k Annual