IT Business Analyst - REMOTE
Posted on Nov 21, 2021 by Modis
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who will partner with business, bring product owner mindset, with proficiency in process mapping/storyboarding and translating into functional specs.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Strategy alignment & Business Partnering
o Develop in depth understanding of current As-Is business process, data flows and current application landscape of systems
o Manage requirements, implementation & support working in coordination with other global IT teams
o Manage stakeholder communications through new product build and run mode of operations via various channels
o Manages governance of product delivery with various cross function and core project team
2. Provide leadership in driving product owner mindset & implementation
o Conducting requirements gathering sessions and breaking down needs into process maps/customer journey maps/storyboarding
o Creates and maintains the Product Backlog, prioritizes, and sequences the backlog according to identified business value add or ROI, elaborate prioritized user stories with sprint goals
o Develop Business and Functional requirements documents and assist development teams in understanding functional requirements
o Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
o Owner of overall product health driving non-functional requirements around performance, serviceability etc.
o Participates and coordinates testing, training, and stakeholder communication. Works with biz to investigate, analyze, and resolve production issues
o Monitor and manage smooth functioning of biz operations on the related application, analyze any RCA associated and work with teams for process efficiency
o Maintain communication over app health KPI and other process related demands with business stakeholders & IT teams as necessary
o Support business teams with necessary OCM/transitions as necessary
Education, qualifications, special training, experience and skills
1. Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent experience/discipline required
2. Must have minimum 10 years of working experience in IT systems development life cycle
3. Must have minimum 2 year working experience with Digital/eSolutions app's rollouts - preferred
4. Must have extensive experience in conducting requirements gathering sessions with business, business process
modelling into process maps and ability to translate into functional design specs for development team - Min 7 years of experience
5. Must have min 3 years of working experience in Agile development methodology with process & scrum supportive tools like VISIO JIRA, defining user stories, acceptance criteria, prioritization, maintaining backlog
6. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
7. Proven ability to work with virtual/multi-site teams and in multiple time zone work culture.
8. Must be aware of IT software documentation involving the complete software development process
Will be Plus or Nice to have
9. Any experience with IT Software product requirements management, directly working with customers, along with leading product engineering team - will be plus
10. Any experience with directly managing Senior stakeholders in SDLC - will be plus
11. Multi language working proficiency - will be plus
12. Candidates showing experience of large-scale implementations with known multinationals - will be plus
13. Any digital transformation/implementation/Change management experience - will be plus
14. Experience of working with SAP ERP as one of the integrated systems - Nice to have
15. Any 3rd party/vendor solutions implementations - Nice to have
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.