Experienced KYC Analyst
Posted on Nov 21, 2021 by FDM Group
FDM Group (Holdings) plc is a FTSE 250 and market consultancy leader in the financial Industry. FDM has over 4000 consultants worldwide, operating in 20 different territories, with 13 academies, employing 90+ different nationalities. We work in partnership with our clients within the financial crime risk mitigation industry to address their business problem.
We are looking to recruit a Quality Checker with 3-5 years' experience in this role. You will form the QC part of a team that will be responsible for a large KYC remediation within one of our major client's operations in London. Your team will report to a Senior Programme Delivery Manager for the duration of the role. The aim of the role will be to conduct quality checks on completed KYC files.
Job Description -
- Reviewing KYC files for quality and accuracy and ensuring a low defect and re-work rate.
- Clear communication and guidance to be given to individual analysts per case to ensure quality increase.
- Using expert KYC knowledge to analyse KYC information for a broad range of Corporate and Investment Clients
- MI Reporting on quality of cases completed by analysts
- Strong understanding of money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crimes.
Eligibility to work in the UK - In order for us to progress your application, you must provide a form of evidence to confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.
Est start date - Flexible
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 for the term of employment. Fixed term employment on a 6 month rolling contract.