Financial Crime Risk Programme Delivery Manager
Posted on Nov 21, 2021 by FDM Group
FDM Group (Holdings) plc is a FTSE 250 and market consultancy leader in the financial Industry. FDM has over 4000 consultants worldwide, operating in 20 different territories, with 13 academies, employing 90+ different nationalities. We work in partnership with our clients within the financial crime risk mitigation industry to address their business problem.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Programme Delivery Manager with 10-15 years' experience in this role. You will be responsible for the management of a large KYC remediation within one of our major client's operation in London. The aim of the role is to understand the business problem at a high level and develop a solution to address it.
Job Description -
- Organise and deliver appropriate governance for the control and delivery of the programme
- Plan and track delivery of the programme
- Manage financial budget and forecasts
- Control and manage Risk and Issues
- Manage and delivery to a quality control standard
- Interact, maintain, influence relationship with Stakeholders to generate appropriate risk-based decisions
- To deliver the objective and scope of agreed project parameters
- Define Gap between current state and future state and plan for closure
- Define and deliver a governance model
Eligibility to work in the UK - In order for us to progress your application, you must provide a form of evidence to confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.
Start date - Flexible
Salary - £120,000 for the term of employment. Fixed term employment on a 6-month rolling contract.