Telecom Project Manager- German Speaking local candidate
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by Connect 44 AG
Telecom Project Manager - German Speaking - contract or permanent role.
Responsible for the handling of all incoming requests for hosting on Cellnex Infrastructure including requests for modifications of existing hosted customers in accordance with their requirements and relevant commercial agreements.
The scope includes the overseeing of an end to end process, from the incoming requests, until build permit received BPV within planned time and defined budget and specific commercial agreements.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients and partners, to ensure deliverables falling within applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure that all aspects of each project are compatible to fulfil client' s needs.
* Management and controlling of specific program within the Telco Infrastructure engineering scope: requests for new ( Points of presence) PoP's, requests for site modifications, according to the different customer commercial agreements/processes
* Evaluate incoming requests coordinate with other programs/several customers/coordinate with internal departments for evaluation/issue feasibilities for site specific upgrades
* Find agreements with the property owners/lease contract negotiations
* Participate and lead on joint site surveys further finalize survey protocols including cost split
* Find for upcoming issues solutions with all involved parties (external/internal)
* Managing of customers and supplier purchase orders related to his projects
* Coordinate with all involved parties design approvals and ensure that the building permit applications fulfil quality standards according to internal engineering guidelines
* Ensure that internal work flow tools are updated with the project progress and forecast dates. Ensure partner and internal periodic progress updates. Monitor agreed SLA's.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
* Ensure and monitor project acceptance with customer and ensure all required information is transmitted to Commercial Team for invoicing on due time
* Collect and control project documentation according to defined guidelines
* Related Administrative tasks
Education and Work Experience:
* Bachelor' s degree in Engineering ( Telecom/Civil works/Architecture)
* At least 5 years of experience in TLC/ICT industry in the same role and responsibility
* Proven working experience in engineering project delivery in Telco industry
* Ability to handle suppliers with effective performances results and cost control focus
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills (manage up to 150-200 engineering projects in parallel)
* Demonstrate flexibility and capable to work under pressure with target oriented attitude
* Availability to work on field with frequent moving on site
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to speak in English and in German Or French fluently; Italian is a plus
* Project Management
* Awareness of Local regulations (engineering projects)
* Above-average user of general office software (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Empathy: Your empathy helps you to communicate empathetically and in a type-appropriate way.
* Ability to work in a team