Salesforce Commerce Cloud Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by Aguila Consulting
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Consultant with expertise in technology landscape such as E-commerce, Digital Experience Platforms, Content management systems, Marketing, and Automation. Experience required in consulting assignments and projects across domains. Experience in implementing SFCC based solutions (B2B or B2C) (B2C Demandware/B2B Lightning)
- Conducting business diagnostics to help clients establish industry-leading E-commerce solutions, technology, processes, procedures, and training
- Creating strategic and tactical recommendations for customers for modifying and enhancing the existing commerce operations, procedures and systems
- Developing thoughtful and innovative strategies to improve customer (internal/external) experience, increase revenue generation, bring in efficiencies and reduce operational costs across customer segments through customer enablement and multi-channel integration
- Analyzing the business needs of the clients to help identify business problems and propose solutions, make recommendations for process and business flows and develop consensus on requirements.
- Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of multiple domains
- Gathering the Business requirements through interaction, research, and industry-standard model-driven analysis techniques. Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Define and Scope Business Areas
- Elicit Requirements through Customer workshops
- Analyze and document requirements
- Communicate Requirements through artifacts like Business Requirements documents, Implementation requirement Documents, User stories, Use cases, Wireframes, Data model etc.
- Work closely with the Solution Architecture team and the Product Engineering team to conceptualize a solution
Note: The client is providing Sponsorship
Salesforce Business Analyst
Salesforce Commerce Cloud