BizOps engineer- Contract role- Dublin
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by E-Frontiers
We are looking for a Senior BizOps to join a leading technology company in the payments space.
You will be responsible for alligning to align Product and Customer Focused priorities with Operational needs.
We are looking for someone with experience in designing, integrating and building out new environments utilising CI/CD tools and best practices.
- Engage in and improve the whole life cycle of services-from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback loop to development teams on operational gaps or resiliency concerns
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software into higher environments through validation and operational gating, and lead DevOps automation and best practices
This is a 12 months daily rate role and candidates must hold Valid Work Permit for the duration of the contract, Position based in Ireland, Dublin