Full Stack Developer
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by TEKsystems
Our client is looking for experienced Fullstack Developers (.net and Angular 8+) to join them in supporting multiple projects for their end customers.
This is an OUTSIDE IR35 contract, for an initial 6 months with extensions.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with developers and non-developers alike and you'll thrive using agile methods and enjoy working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams. You will understand a client's overall vision, and understand require to develop software to meets user requirements and acceptance criteria, whilst conforming to time and budget constraints. You will be based as a remote worker, so will need to collaborate effectively with remote team members globally.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
In an Agile engagement, you'll developing the project deliverables from a project backlog in agile teams.
- Must have strong skills in Front End and Back End web development, and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, analysts focused on one or more products or projects.
- Day-to-day you will be responsible for working with ta team to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions
- Good interpersonal skills for communicating with clients, project stakeholders and development teams
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Angular 8 or newer
- Code using languages such as (and not limited to) C#, .NET core
- Experience with Angular 8 or newer is essential
- Angular unit test experience - Jasmine & Karma
- Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
- Experience of mobile, cloud and web technologies
- Understanding of Azure .NET, Experience of developing REST services
- RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- Modern software design and development methodologies (eg, OO).
- Testing tools, unit test and integration test Scripting, and Test Driven Development.
- Integrated Development Environment (eg, Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins.
- Excellent collaboration skills working in an agile delivery team, ie Azure DevOps
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Rate/Salary: .00 EUR Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£81.3k - £90.4k Annual
£81.3k - £90.4k Annual
£40.7k - £45.2k Annual
£40.7k - £49.7k Annual
£58.7k - £63.3k Annual
£54.2k - £58.7k Annual
£361 - £451 Daily