Indirect Tax Edge Product Specialist
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by Intrinsic Link IT Limited
Indirect Tax Edge Product Specialist required by my client a leading provider of technology enabled compliance and integrated advisory services, working across an unrivalled range of prestigious clients.
In this role you will be a key member of a small team that helps to advise and implement processes relating to Edge. This would include helping clients to implement and maintain their Edge product, working with my clients networks to demo, promote and raise awareness of Edge to colleagues and clients, identifying product improvements and strategising with the wider Edge team feeding into a roadmap of product improvements and supporting projects to implement that technology. You will also be involved in the business development and pre-sales activity to expand the technology business.
As a product specialist your primary role will involve knowing the Edge product inside out and advising others on the solution to assist them in their roles.
Essential skills and experience required:
- VAT technical and analytical skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Alteryx
- Resilient and able to work to deadlines with strong problem solving skills and ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Technology-minded with a willingness to innovate, learn and take on new challenges
- Strong project management and communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- A commitment to delivering great client service
- Able to apply good judgement, consult appropriately and manage risks
- Ability to work flexibly and through virtual networks
Please get in touch in the first instance with your CV stating rate expectation for further information on this superb opportunity.