Senior iOS Engineer
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Senior iOS Engineer. This engineer will help deliver a native mobile library and build new iOS solutions. These solutions will be built in Swift. This person will be writing code and needs to have experience with Objective C or Swift.
- Sets the standard by writing high quality code, reusable, and secure while adhering to industry best practices.
- Adds documentation to coding standards and best practices.
- Participates in executing the strategy, keeping the customer needs and wants in mind.
- Provides input into the architecture and design of the product, collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way.
- Participates in product team standups.
- Participates in retrospectives to gather feedback and derive actionable items to improve the team and the product.
- Practices test driven development in writing software and building product.
- Evaluates detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements to create User Stories.
- Applies reusability and up-to-date engineering techniques, languages, and best practices.
- May assist or take point on process of publishing mobile apps to the App Stores.
- Understands value of mobile TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI/CD processes.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years software development/coding experience.
- Experience writing code, delivering software, and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Experience engineering native mobile applications in 1 or more of the following languages: Objective C, or Swift.
- Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban within an iterative, rapid development environment.
- Experiencing programming using iPhone sensors.
- Excellent Git flow patterns.
- Professional experience writing and delivering both native Android and iOS applications.