Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by SuisseCo GmbH
Please note that for this role, relocation to Switzerland is required. We are only able to hire EU-27 citizens or candidates with an existing Swiss working permit/citizenship.
SuisseCo specializes in the international recruitment and placement of highly qualified IT specialists in Switzerland. We support our clients in the implementation of their IT projects and guarantee quick and flexible solutions of the highest quality.
For one of our clients in the banking industry, we are currently looking for a Cloud Security Engineer
Start date: January 2022
Duration: 12 months with good possibilities of an extension
Location: Zurich (Home Office is possible)
- Design, deliver, maintain and deploy security baselines and automation solutions for Azure hybrid cloud identity platform
- Stay current on current and future cloud security technology trends, influencing and contributing to the overall IAM cloud security architectural roadmap.
- Design and deliver Azure B2B solutions including SaaS integration, partner federation (SAML, OIDC), related tenant security and entitlement management controls.
- To represent IAM in supporting M365 and general application cloud adoption in Azure
- Design, deliver, and maintain identity provisioning systems and automation processes - AADConnect/Microsoft Identity Manager along with some custom Scripting/.NET development
- Deliver operational monitoring and management processes to maintain a healthy set of cloud security controls
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years with solid technical expertise/background within Security/Identity and Access Management. Including Minimum 4 years of experience in enterprise-scale cloud security environment
- Hands-on experience in automation (development, Scripting, terraform, Microsoft Identity Manager, AAD Connect).
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Security, specifically in the area of Azure and/or other cloud platforms (considered a plus).
- Strong knowledge of inter-organizational, cross-platform hybrid architectures.
- Strong knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Modern authentication/SSO and authorization.
- Hands-on experience with Federation Services, API management, Identity and Access Management processes and associated tooling is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory or LDAP Services a strong plus.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Proven time management skills.
- Demonstrate a delivery focused mindset with ability to work independently
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Azure security qualifications are considered a plus
- A good overview of PKI or encryption
- AWS Control Tower experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory or LDAP Services is a strong plus