Senior VMware NSX Software Defined Network SME
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by CPL Solutions
Leading Global Solutions Provider requires a Senior VMware NSX Software Defined Network specialist to join their project with a leading financial institution. This role can be worked remotely. You will be L3 Support of our customer's Software Defined Network deployment based on VMware NSX. You will participate in L2/L3 troubleshooting activities engaging vendor support, eg, VMWARE, Redhat. You will provide input to design LLD documentation, runbooks, policies and procedures. You will focus on Seamless service delivery while helping Business as Usual operations teams become more capable of undertaking complex tasks.
Essential skills required:
- VMWARE NSX-V 6.x and or NSX-T, VCentre, ESXi 6.x
- VMware vRealise Network Log Insight
- VMware vRealise Operations
- Redhat Linux (knowledge of Ubuntu is a strong plus).
Additional skills used in the account:
Middleware, eg JBoss, Web Sphere, Mulesoft, Tivoli, etc.
- Automation tools, eg Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Shell and/or Python Scripting or other experience in programming is welcome.
- Hashicorp tools, eg Terraform, GoCD.
- Atlassian tools, eg Jira and Confluence.
- Lenovo XClarity and IMM2.
For further details and immediate start please share your CV in confidence with (see below)