Python Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by DCV Technologies
Our client, a global investment bank and financial services firm, have an urgent requirement for a Python Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) in Zurich, Switzerland.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in Software testing preferably in the Financial Services or Compliance domain
Key Technical Skills required:
- 8+ years' experience in Software testing preferably in the Financial Services or Compliance domain
- Proficient in SQL & Big Data testing
- Strong experience in Automation using Python (PySpark/Pandas)
- Adept in Data analysis with working knowledge of Machine learning models/algorithms.
- Knowledge of UNIX and a deep understanding of software development & Continuous Integration processes and tools like JIRA, Intellij, GIT, Maven, Jenkins etc.
Good to have:
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, & problem-solving skills, good communication & stakeholder management skills to drive all aspects of testing.
- A graduate degree in Computer Science, IT or an equivalent education
- Proficiency in English is required, German is an asset
Rate: 700 euros per day
- Only CV's with the above required skill set will be considered for this role
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Switzerland