Business Analyst - Business Process Optimization
Posted on Nov 20, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
For our banking client based in Basel, Michael Bailey Associates are currently looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst for Business Optimisation for a contract until the end of March with great possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Working autonomously and within a team to deliver technology-enabled business change
- Consult with key business stakeholders to understand processes, develop the business case, document requirements, develop specifications and acceptance criteria
- Ensure all business changes are adequately planned, prioritised, and understood by the development team. Includes high level and detailed requirements (stories) and agreed acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the software testing team (Unit and QA testing) and the business (UAT) to ensure solutions meet expectations and have only a positive impact on implementation
- Contribute to building comprehensive Test Suites.
- Track and report the solution progress
- Perform manual, exploratory and performance testing
- Work closely with software development teams to develop unit, integration, and system testing plans.
- Collaborate closely with managers, project managers, and software engineers in an Agile environment to define the best practices for testing the developed applications.
- 5+ years experience providing business analysis in a banking/financial services environment. (*)
- 5+ years experience in the Back Office area (covering operations, payments/control frameworks, reconciliation, trade settlements in backing or financial services environment) (*)
- 3+ years experience with Financial Messaging (Swift, ISO20022) (*)
- 3 to 5 years experience with Databases (Oracle databases V19, SQL) (*)
- 3+ years of experience with QA Testing (BDD, Selenium, manual and automated testing of APIs) (*)
- Experience with Agile methodologies in a financial environment
- Knowledge and experience in specifying and designing modern web-based applications and APIs.
- Comfortable communicating in both oral and written English. Writing skills include the ability to write system and user documentation in English.
- Technical educational background (masters in computer science or equivalent.
Please feel free to get in touch for further information. :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.