Posted on Nov 19, 2021 by Source Technology
Would you like to develop a cloud communication platform with some of the best people in the industry? Do you want to work with a platform that's already used by 8 out of 10 leading tech giants in the US, with 30 billion transactions every year? A platform which can reach virtually every mobile phone on the planet in seconds or less? If yes, please read on!The essence of the role
Sinch is looking for a Software Engineer who will join one of our self-organized, cross-functional teams including Operations, Software engineers and Product people. You will contribute to the evolution of our core SaaS Product.
As we are deploying our service globally, you will help us develop the new features, making it fully self-served, more scalable, integrated with other SaaS products for the sake of customer satisfaction.
We strive to use eXtreme Programming practices, lean/agile values and principles, test-driven development, hexagonal architecture, immutable infrastructure, continuous delivery, daily pair/mob programming.
We favor self-organization, and you have a direct impact on processes and decisions.
On the technological side, we use a modern stack (python, typescript, AWS), but your potential personal contribution is more important than the technologies you already master.Who are you?
To be successful in the role, you are a determined problem solver, always curious and willing to learn and promote better techniques, technologies, and tools.
You have professional software developer experience, and you are always looking to improve your skills. You like the challenge of clean and maintainable code. In addition, you love delivering features continuously to clients.
Finally, as software development is a complex social task, you care about being a great teammate. You like to share and challenge your ideas.
Our corporate language is English, please apply by submitting your resume in English before Sunday the 26th of September 2021. We do speak French in the offices, so French fluency is also required.
In order to contribute in this role you have:
- Experience in agile organizations, autonomous, self-organizing teams, full end-to-end responsibility, honest and empathetic interactions, use of OKRs for strategic vision and focus
- 3+ years' experience in software development
- Experience with Python craftmanship, refactoring and re-engineering Legacy code will be greatly appreciated
- Experience with modern application architecture, cloud architecture, CI/CD setup and usage, git and Gitlabs, Linux user and administration
- Lunch Card
- Dedicated time and budget for personal training
- Regular open space unconferences