Posted on Nov 19, 2021 by Source Technology
Hiring a AWS Cloud Engineer for my client in Sweden this role will be Fully remote anywhere in the EU
6 month contract highly likely to have extensions
Rate: €40-50 per hour
As our new Cloud Native Engineer, you will be part of a distributed team consisting of six other developers. Being an integral part of the Identity & Access team, you will work on systems that support all of our products, with a focus on our API platform which is designed to make it simple and easy to create new open APIs. To solve the problems we are facing, you will need to both create new software components as well as leverage the latest cloud native technologies.
As a Cloud Native Engineer your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain the platform that supports our open APIs
- Participate in the development process, all the way from design to deployment, of new services
- Manage the operational aspects of our systems using cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, Istio and Envoy
Who are you?
We believe that you are skilled developer with a curious mindset and a focus on quality. You know how modern APIs are built and how cloud native technologies can be leveraged to create scalable and robust systems. We strongly believe that passion for coding and problem solving is the most important ingredient for success. Working in a collaborative and distributed environment is something that feels natural for you.
In order to be proficient in this role you:
- Have a couple of years of experience building software within the JVM ecosystem
- Know the ins and outs of Kubernetes
- Have an interest in the operational aspects of software design
- Are fluent in English
You'll stand out from the crowd if you:
- Have previous experience building open APIs at a global scale and/or experience in API security
- Have worked with Envoy filters
- Are proficient in Kotlin
Email (see below)