Oracle Apex Architect
Posted on Nov 19, 2021 by Dabster Systems
Job Role: Oracle Apex Architect
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent/Contract
- Lead Solution Architect- Migration, Integration and Upgrade projects with strong Apex and PL/SQL experience
- A minimum of 10+ years of design and development experience using Oracle APEX
- Build HLD, LLD and develop Enterprise Application(s) developed using APEX
- TOGAF certified
- Strong Technical experience to face off design authorities and crystalize the Architecture
- Strong Technical experience in devising technical solutions with ability to work with senior technical architects
- Formulate Migration and Upgrade approach strategies- Weighing on options and risks
- Strong Technical experience on various integration approach - Message Queues, REST APIs
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team of oracle apex developers
- Understand Business Requirements and create Dashboards and Reports using Oracle APEX
- Experience on Exadata ORDS, ODG, Jetty and Tomcat environments
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell Scripting
- Strong experience working on Oracle with SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning, Materialized Views, Data Dictionary, Indexing, Cursors, Constraints, Job Scheduling, External Tables
- Create Apex pages, Master Detail Forms, Tabular forms, Apex Collections, Interactive reports, Charts etc.
- Write SQL queries and create PL/SQL functions/procedures/packages that are optimized for APEX.
- Experience working on APEX themes, templates, data upload tools, page/application items and processes, forms, reports
- Experience with Business Requirements capture, Analysis and Documentation
- Oracle Database performance and tuning.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows environments
- APEX Plug-in development.
- Web application security/Data security.