Murex Programme Test Manager
Posted on Nov 19, 2021 by Dabster Systems
Job Role: Murex Programme Test Manager
Job Type: Permanent/Contract
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Primary Skills - Murex, MX.3, MX Test
- Good understanding of Murex platform
- Must have experience on Capital Market Domain Knowledge
- Workflows: Pre and Post Trade workflows, transformation, interface and DataMart etc.
- Trade life cycle: Thorough understanding of the Murex trade life cycle
- FO: Curve set up, Simulation, e-trade pad, FO configuration, Trade pricing and Risk etc.
- EOD: Very good working knowledge of the Murex data model and familiarity with constructing queries to manipulate data in the database, batch analysis and optimization and reporting, DataMart configuration etc.
- Working experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipeline methodology
- Able to drive work schedule of Test Automation Framework, CI/CD with the stakeholders/PM and drive execution.
- Understanding of bank's front, middle and Back Office operations, finance and accounting.
- Functional testing of various modules of MX.3 using MX test
- MX .3 Hands on application knowledge
- Ensure quality and stability of the MX.3 platform
- Module experience (Workflow Modules such as MXML, DataMart, FO, Bloomberg Reuters)
- To manage the Testing team to ensure the deliverables meets the client requirements and the specified quality and timeline parameter.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive audit/reviews and run connect program with the accounts with an eye on CSAT and efficiencies industry knowledge.
- To possess good knowledge and experience in the Global Markets domain
- Having good experience working in the application Murex V0.3, which is mandatory
- Possess good experience in Derivative markets
- Work experience in capital market products such as Bonds, Interest Rate and Currency Swaps, Futures, Money Markets Products, Repurchase Agreements (repos) and Margin Accounts
- Good knowledge and experience in FX application and in FX products, including: FX Spot, FX Forward and FX Option products
- To possess experience in complex residual products, including: Credit Default Swaps (CDS), Equity Swaps, Structured Products, Caps, Floors and Swaptions
- Good to possess knowledge in workflow Modules such as MXML, DataMart, FO/Risk Modules such as Flex, Etradepad, MRB
- Coordinate test strategy development, project planning, scheduling, and allocation of test engineers to programs, ensuring test environment availability, generation of test reports, communication of test status, and networking to coordinate test activities.
- Understanding of SDLC & STLC, Testing methodologies, Test Management, Defect Management, Test Metrics/Reports, Test Planning, Test estimation and Test closure.
- Improved and maintained programs and processes for quality. Improved defect identification and remediation cycles. Implemented programs to identify and drive early test adoption and Agile principles in all projects, validated functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in handling large Testing teams in both Fixed price and time and material model.
- Excellent Team management and stakeholder management skill.
- Experience in delivering end to end testing in multiple projects.
- Develop best practices and procedures to be used by the entire team which span various projects.
- Strong Leadership skills and be able to manage the managers and leaders under him.
- Strong Understanding Testing and End to End Application Systems on Pre-Prod environments
- Strong working knowledge of transactional, static applications and supporting application, integration layer, MWS technologies through Software Platforms, Front End, Back End Applications and Network Layers covering VM and Physical Servers, Main Frames, databases, MQ, MB Middleware services, networks, load balancing, clustering, stubbing across multiple IT technologies
- Understanding of CMMI standards.
- Certification -ISTQB, PMP, CSTE
- Experience in Banking Domain and capital marketing domain
- Familiar with tools such as JIRA/ALM
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong Technical Performance Test Architecture and Leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skill.
- Team Player. Work hand-in-hand with the whole team.