Sr. Peoplesoft HRIS/HCM Analyst
Posted on Nov 19, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Global Firm is currently seeking a Senior HRIS Analyst with Peoplesoft HCM experience. Candidate will be responsible for providing expert functional support and guidance in the utilization of global HR systems and reporting solutions. Partner with HR business to optimize HR application configurations and drive adoption of global best practices and standards. Responsible for providing proactive project management oversight and leading HR technology and reporting initiatives. Provide third-tier support for Human Resources and serve as a technical point-of-contact and subject matter expert ensuring the trustworthiness of information over its life cycle, testing of system changes, and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Perform analysis into root cause of problems, develop and implement efficient solutions and ensure proper governance is implemented to prevent reoccurrence. Act as a liaison between HR, IT, Finance, and other internal functions regarding process improvement projects and building/updating system interfaces to work seamlessly.
Work effectively with business users, IT developers and external vendors to translate business needs into detailed requirements
Manage projects, issue tracking, monitoring of target dates, and sponsor communication as required
Lead upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned
Support business teams by facilitating requirements-gathering efforts, configuring systems to business specifications, and translating technical requirements for developers
Develop complex Firm wide reports using PeopleSoft Query/SQL and perform rapid and complex data analysis on large data sets using Excel and other tools
Implement self-service reporting solutions with in PeopleSoft for business users and support any and all requests related to people data with minimal guidance
Analyze, import, cleanse, transform and validate data from various sources with the purpose of summarizing and presenting conclusions in an appealing and easy to understand format
Compile and present HR data in a clear and concise manner to assist Firm leadership in identification of key workforce trends and opportunities
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in HR or a related field is required, and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience working with PeopleSoft, including the ability to create sophisticated queries, is also required.
- Experience in a law firm or professional services environment is strongly preferred. The Senior HR Information Systems Analyst must have excellent judgment, problem-solving, oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build positive working relationships. In addition, candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to effectively prioritize competing demands on time.
- Comprehensive understanding of PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Query and proficiency with data models, table layouts and design concepts using SQL (Structured Query Language) for reporting and data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities, ambiguity, risk and changing direction of projects and strategies
- High-level analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to analyze complex information structures involving multiple layers of data and workflows
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, and quality of work
- Ability to work independently and self-manage tasks on small projects; ability to serve on large internal/external project teams for enterprise initiatives.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with data models, table layouts and design concepts using SQL (Structured Query Language) for reporting and data analysis