Business Analyst - Finance & Tax (ETL & BI)
Posted on Nov 18, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Your key activities will include:
- Performing business analysis of the tax function related processes, systems and data to support project deliverables.
- Liaising with IT function within the project, squad and transformation programs across operational systems to ensure common understanding of the tax requirements.
- Performing analysis to support business case for tax technology implementation to address tax digitalization requirements implementation (eg e-invoicing, Real Time reporting, tax determination).
- Supporting product owner with work items planning, prioritization and regular project status reporting
- Tech-affine and tax technology expert
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Finance, Tax or IT Department, thereof ideally 3 year of prior business analyst experience (eg Finance IT projects, operational systems implementations)
- Familiar with an agile working concept, ie working in a squad in sprint mode and living respective agile ceremonies is a plus
- Experience with using ETL and BI tools and/or with an ERP implementation program is a plus
- Familiarity with indirect tax concepts and process is a plus
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in either Finance, Accounting or IT Management preferred or comparable qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to cultivate networks throughout an organization to gather support and to work in an agile manner
- Ability to drive forward multiple deliverables in parallel
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.