Middleware API Integration Architect
Posted on Nov 18, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
For the Middleware Architecture team, we are looking for a Senior Middleware Architect having good experience in API integration.
In this scope, you will be integrated in a Middleware architect's team.
- Support Project Architects in their solution design to properly identify the APIs to be implemented respecting our defined standards and architecture principle
- Participate to intake process to evaluate and estimate integration needs for projects.
- Support a community of SME (subject matter expert) that maintain our canonical model
- Actively participate to the governance process to validate proposed services with other team members
- Define requirements for tooling improvement (for API design, governance and security), follow up of tool implementation, and test new versions.
- Potentially play partially the role of product owner to drive governance tooling improvement project
- You will help the service designer and service analyst to properly implement their APIs based on tooling that we provide. This through training/coaching session and/or real hands-on support with them
- You might participate to new standard setup like potential evolution of our internal APIs toward TMF Open API standard.
- You will bring your experience to the rest of the team for the evolution of our Middleware platform, defining strategies, evaluating eventually new tools & solutions A future evolution to Middleware on the cloud might become part of our future strategy.
- Strong knowledge of integration solutions and integration patterns
- Good understanding of SOA architecture, ESB architecture, API Management
- Good knowledge of Middleware integration platforms
- Good experience in Telco processes
- Experience with TMForum and SID model
- Experience in solution design, process modelling, functional analysis of complex process
- Good understanding of Security problematic for APIs (MTLS, Oauth, IAM, etc )
- Very good communication skills
- Able to manage complex meeting and conflictual situations
- Able to work under pressure and stress
- Able to do hands on for POC or for supporting development teams in their day to day integration needs
- Good in English speaking and writing (French and Dutch optional)