Senior IT Engagement And Change Manager
Posted on Nov 18, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the top Pharmaceutical companies based in the Basel area, is looking for a IT Engagement and Change Manager to join their team.
In this position, you will be responsible for implementing, adapting and maintaining the IT Organizational Change Management strategy that will support the Communications and Training Strategies both globally and regionally. You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders within and outside of the Program, the Program OCM leads and Communication Managers, as well as all three business regions and their affiliates, global business and IT teams.
This is a contract position and will initially be for a duration of 1 year with the possibility of extension. The desired start date is 1st January 2022.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic and tactical change management, training management, communications and user adoption activities for the program and its related projects.
- Execute on the Organizational Change Management strategy and plans together with the IT team, IT Change Management team and other stakeholders and aligned with the overall Program plan phases (Initiate, Define, Design, Build, Test etc).
- Support the implementation of the IT OCM framework for the projects, including embedding new ways of working for the program and IT organizations, adoption of methodology to support the program delivery.
- Develop, implement and track on specific IT change management initiatives and plans, in particular in the area of Application Lifecycle Management, adoption of new IT tooling and solutions as well as new processes and ways of working.
- Support the use of the OCM toolbox designed for deployments.
- Implement the Organizational Change Management framework and tactics to facilitate the adoption of the new ways of working, solutions and systems across the regions.
- Closely support the team to ensure the integration of Organizational Change Management in the program plan.
- Manage stakeholders on all levels and across the organization to ensure an aligned approach on the adoption of the solutions.
- Min. Master Degree or equivalent level in Business Administration or IT or equivalent.
- Certification in Organizational Change Management (PROSCI) is a must.
- Min. 10+ years of experience in IT (SAP/ERP) projects and Organizational Change Management for large scale projects and programs.
- Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle.
- Min. 10+ years of experience in broad project-based experience delivering Change Management and Training strategies.
- Experience with agile (SAFe) ways of working is a must, certification is a nice to have.
- Business fluency and ability to negotiate and hold presentation in English is necessary, German or French is a plus.
- Good communication (written and verbal), collaboration and presentation skills (at all levels of an organization).
- Experience in people and third party management.
Job Title: Senior IT Engagement And Change Manager
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: .00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.